Join Our Next Open House
• VIEW: live demonstrations by Atelier Students and Instructors
• TOUR: over 5,000 square feet of our art studios
• DRAW: Clothed Figure Model in an Action Pose with a Bow and Arrow
• ENTER TO WIN: 50% off of a full semester of art class tuition
• LEARN: about our upcoming Fine Art Summer Camp, Summer Workshops, Museum Trips, Painting Classes and other exciting events
• EXPERIENCE: what makes the Atelier at Flowerfield the Crossroads of Art and Community
Atelier @ LIM
Guided Art Tour with catered lunch and live musical performance on Saturday, June 24, at 10am - 5pm
Special Atelier Flowerfield
Student Pricing: $20.00
(original price $60.00)
Registration Deadline May 31, 2017.
Click here to learn more.
Call for Student Artwork
Attention Atelier at Flowerfield Students: this June 2017, we will be exhibiting student and faculty artwork at Sachem Public Library in our exhibition 'The Crossroads of Art and Community'. Deadline to submit artwork is April 30th, to learn more about this exhibition and to submit for artwork for review, please contact us.
Guild Hall Exhibition
We are proud to announce that our student Ben Cisek is showing his art work at a student exhibition at Guild Hall! Ben worked on this Portrait drawing alongside our Director Kevin McEvoy and Instructor Bill Graf during our Atelier's Portrait Drawing and Painting class held every Wednesday 10am - 1pm.
Congratulations Ben, we are excited to see that all your hard work and dedication has paid off!
Introducing Intensive Figure
Full Time, Intensive Figure Study Course
Now Being Offered at Our Atelier 5 days a week, from 2pm-5pm
Keeping with the Atelier tradition, the Atelier at Flowerfield is now offering full immersion and intensive training in figure drawing and painting alongside Artist and Director, Kevin McEvoy.
The Art of Jazz
The Art of Jazz Clothed Figure Nights
Now Offering Summer Art Camp!
Jan 04, 2017
Click here for a recent article
Atelier at Flowerfield Instructors in the Press